NSU | Muskogee
Northeastern State University is one of Oklahoma’s leading comprehensive universities. NSU expanded to Muskogee in 1993 when we opened a 27,700 square foot facility on a new 23-acre campus. The Mike Synar Center was added to this location in 2001.
The Muskogee campus meets the educational needs of about 1,400 students each year through a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees. We house many of Northeastern State University's health care degrees, as well as the bachelor's degree in Organizational Leadership, which is part of Oklahoma's Reach Higher Degree Completion Program. Since 2006, NSU Muskogee has been an active member of the seven institutional partnership in Oklahoma’s Reach Higher Degree Completion Program, a statewide initiative designed to help working adults complete their bachelor’s degree online. Dr. Kimberly Williams, Dean of Northeastern State University-Muskogee Campus, is the coordinator for the Reach Higher program.
In addition to the academic programs offered at NSU Muskogee, we are actively involved in serving our community, and we host a variety of local events each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN), (online) Health Professions
- Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences Health Professions
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership (online) BS-ORGL
- Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology Health Professions
- Master of Science in Nursing (online) Health Professions
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy Health Professions
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies Health Professions
- Master of Public Health (100% online) Health Professions
- Master of Speech-Language Pathology Health Professions