1889 Reconstruction of NSU's Seminary Hall
The Female Seminary was rebuilt in its new location and re-opened to much fanfare on May 7, 1889. The Cherokee Advocate newspaper reported: Between two and three thousand people were present and were counted, among whom were representatives of every district in the nation, and of every class of our citizens. The precession was over a mile long.
Sem Arch Restored
CNFS Dedication 1889
NE Normal School from 1912 Tsa La Gi Yearbook