I have been teaching full time at NSU since the fall of 2019. I enjoy medieval and
fantasy literature, games, and spending time with my family.
My research interests include Geoffrey Chaucer and various levels of fantasy literature.
I also enjoy looking at and analyzing the connections and patterns between fantasy
literature during the Middle Ages and modern-day fantasy.
I currently teach Composition I and II. I have also taught Reading Enhancement and
hope to someday get the chance to teach an Introduction to Literature course. I enjoy
discussing literature within my writing courses. Literature helps to make the material
a bit more understandable and relatable.
- MA,English,Northeastern State University,,2016
- BS,English,Northeastern State University,,2014
- OtherAssociates Degree,,Carl Albert State College,,2011
- From Manuscript to Book: The Evolution of The Canterbury Tales. - NSU Visions Research Conference, - - 2016
- How Frodo Fails: Christology in The Lord of the Rings, - Visions Undergraduate Research Conference - - 2013
- Making Medieval Books-History and Literature. - Green Country Homeschool Cooperative - - December 2015
- Not Another Elf! The Use of Tolkien in Modern Day Fantasy, - NSU Visions Research Conference - - 2015
- Social Dislocation: Issues with Modern Translations of Chaucers The Canterbury Tales. - IMA Regional Conference - - 2016
- The Fetishization of the Medieval in Film. - PCA/ACA National Conference - - April 2015
- COMPOSITION I LAB - ENGL 1111 - Fall 2020
- READING ENHANCEMENT - ENGL 113 - Fall 2020
- ENGLISH COMPOSITION II - ENGL 1213 - Fall 2020
- ENGLISH COMPOSITION I - ENGL 1113 - Fall 2020
- ENGLISH COMPOSITION II - ENGL 1213 - Spring 2020
- ENGLISH COMPOSITION I - ENGL 1113 - Fall 2019
- ENGLISH COMPOSITION II - ENGL 1213 - Fall 2019