Dr. MaiAnh VuTran is an Associate Professor in the Environmental, Health, and Safety
Management program. She has joined Northeastern State University since August 2011.
Dr. VuTran has been the Chair of Department of Information Systems and Technlogy since
August 2019. She is the faculty co-advisor for the American Society of Safety Professional's
NSU Broken Arrow Student Section.
Dr. VuTran's researh interests are related to pollution prevention and environmental
Dr. VuTran is interested in teaching chemical engineering, environmental engineering,
and enevironmental management subjects.
- Ph D,Environmental Engineering,Utah State University,,2008
- MS,Chemical Engineering,University of Utah,,2005
- BS,Chemical Engineering,Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology,,2001
- An Example Of Enerygy-From-Waste:Covanta Tulsa, Oklahoma - Oklahoma Research Day - Enid, Oklahoma - March 2018
- Flooding in Ho Chi Minh City Causes And Sustainable Solutions - Oklahoma Research Day - Tahlequah, Oklahoma - March 2016
- Sustainability Evaluation of Biosolids Land Application of Disturbed Rangelands - Oklahoma Research Day - Tahlequah - March 2016
- Chrominum Usage In Aerospace Industry - Oklahoma Research Day - Lawton, OK - March 2021
- ENVIRONMENTAL REG COMPLIANCE - ENVM 4233 - Spring 2020
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINANTS - ENVM 3043 - Spring 2020
- INDUSTRIAL AIR POLL CONTROL - ENVM 4043 - Fall 2019
- AIR POLLUTION CONTROL - EHSM 5353 - Fall 2019
- HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT - ENVM 3053 - Fall 2019
- INTRO TO ENVIRONMENTAL MGMT - ENVM 3023 - Spring 2019
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY - ENVM 4033 - Spring 2018
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT - EHSM 5143 - Spring 2018