Dr. MaiAnh VuTran is an Associate Professor in the Environmental, Health, and Safety
Management program. She has joined Northeastern State University since August 2011.
Dr. VuTran has been the Chair of Department of Information Systems and Technlogy since
August 2019. She is the faculty co-advisor for the American Society of Safety Professional's
NSU Broken Arrow Student Section.
Dr. VuTran's research interests are related to pollution prevention and environmental
Dr. VuTran is interested in teaching chemical engineering, environmental engineering,
and enevironmental management subjects.
- PhD, Environmental Engineering, Utah State University, 2008
- MS, Chemical Engineering, University of Utah, 2005
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, 2001
- An Example Of Enerygy-From-Waste:Covanta Tulsa, Oklahoma - Oklahoma Research Day - Enid, Oklahoma - March 2018
- Flooding in Ho Chi Minh City Causes And Sustainable Solutions - Oklahoma Research Day - Tahlequah, Oklahoma - March 2016
- Sustainability Evaluation of Biosolids Land Application of Disturbed Rangelands - Oklahoma Research Day - Tahlequah - March 2016
- Chrominum Usage In Aerospace Industry - Oklahoma Research Day - Lawton, OK - March 2021
- AIR POLLUTION CONTROL - EHSM 5353 - Fall 2019