Dr Jonathan Shapiro
- Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow Business & Technology 115
BioJons interests focus upon nature, relationships, and the use of technology to research and leverage public and business policy. His teaching and research interests intersect these domains.
Jon has worked within the sectors of energy, transportation, and travel. His central interests focus on cross-cultural understanding, effective consumption, poverty, healthcare, technology, fashion, and relationships.
- PhD, Marketing, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1997
- MS, Marketing, University of Colorado at Denver, 1990
- MBA, Finance, University of Colorado at Denver, 1989
- BA, Geology, State University of New York at Geneseo, 1980
- Earthquake Simulation: Shaking up the Ethics Education of Future Business Marketing Leaders (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Teaching & Learning, Accepted, 2019
- Protection of the Redwood Forests through Transformational Mass Transit Planning: An Examination of Emergent Cross-Cultural Communications Strategies (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Discovery, Accepted, 2019
- Cultural Orientation and Information Framing: A Theoretical Approach for Enhanced Cancer Treatment (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Integration, Accepted, 2015
- An interpretive examination of the development of cultural sensitivity in international business (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Discovery, Accepted, 2008
- Transformative Mass Transportation Planning: Utilizing Theoretical Knowledge to Protect the Redwood Forests - Cross Cultural Research Conference - - 2018
- SEMINAR IN MARKETING - MKT 4313 - Summer 2020
- DOMESTIC AND GLOBAL MKTG MGMT - PMBA 5363 - Summer 2020