Dr Jason Proctor
- Assistant Professor
Curriculum and Instruction
Bagley Hall 216
BioDr. Jason Proctor is an Assistant Professor in Teacher Education. He completed his Ed.D. in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment from Walden University. Dr. Proctor earned a Masters in the Art of Teaching from Marygrove Collge and a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry Education from Ferris State University.
Dr. Proctor taught in the public schools for 15 years serving as a high school math teacher and cross-country & track coach. As a National Board Certified Teacher in AYA Mathematics, Dr. Proctor was recognized as the 2015 Oklahoma Teacher of the Year and spent a year traveling about the state and country as an ambassador of education.
- EdD, Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment, Walden University, 2019
- OtherMaster in the Art of Teaching, Teaching, Marygrove College, 2005
- BS, Chemistry Education, Ferris State University, 2001
- MATHEMATICAL KNOWLEDGE FOR TEACHING IN ELEMENTARY TEACHER PREPARATION (Conference Proceeding), Discovery, Not Accepted,
- Critical & Creative Thinking about Technology Use in Classrooms - 2020 Creative and Creative Thinking Conference - Virtual - September 2020
- Mathematical Knowledge for Teaching in Elementary Teacher Preparation - Research Council of Mathematics Learning Annual Conference 2020 - Las Vegas, NV - March 2020
- SEC TEACHING METHODS & PRACT - EDUC 4353 - Fall 2019
- EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES - EDUC 4823 - Fall 2019