Dr Latricia Pack
College of Optometry Admin
Optometry Fac Bldg 102 East
BioLatricia D. Pack is a Professor at Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry (NSUOCO). She received her Doctor of Optometry degree from NSUOCO in 1998. After completing of a Residency in Cornea and Contact Lenses at NSUOCO in 1999, she was invited to join the faculty.
Dr. Pack is the course instructor for Contact Lenses I and Contact Lenses II and assists with teaching Contact Lenses III. She serves as Contact Lens Clinic Chief and Supervisor of the NSUOCO Cornea and Contact Lenses Residency. Most of her clinical duties are in the contact lens clinic. Dr. Packs research interests include contact lenses, corneal topography, and most anything related to the anterior segment. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry.
- OtherCertificate of Advanced Clinical Competency, Cornea & Contact Lenses Residency, Northeastern State University, 1999
- OD, Optometry, Northeastern State University, Summa cum laude, 1998
- BS, Biological Sciences, Oklahoma State University, Summa cum laude, 1994
- Scleral Lens Fit on a Patient with Permanent Traumatic Bell's Palsy - Heart of America Eye Care Congress - Kansas City, MO - February 2020
- CONTACT LENSES I - OPT 5153 - Fall 2019
- CONTACT LENSES II - OPT 5253 - Spring 2019
- CONTACT LENSES I - OPT 5153 - Fall 2018
- CONTACT LENSES II - OPT 5253 - Spring 2018
- CONTACT LENSES I - OPT 5153 - Fall 2017
- CONTACT LENSES II - OPT 5253 - Spring 2017