Dr Ahmet Ozturk
Health and Kinesiology
RiverHawks Wellness Center 133
BioBorn in Antalya/Turkey May 1, 1954. Came to Oklahoma March 6/1974. Attended Oklahoma State University. Received Educational Doctorate Degree in 5/10/1983.
Worked as a cardiopulmonary rehabilitation coordinator from February 1984 through July 1991 at St John Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Became naturalized US citizen in September 2002.
Started teaching at NSU Health and Kinesiology Department August 1991 to present.
Highlights of my years at NSU are experiencing all of the positive changes/ developments in and around NSU and Tahlequah. What I like the most about my job is helping students to achieve their educational goals and grow as unique individuals.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, traveling, gardening, and attending sporting events.
- EdD, Health and Exercise Science , Oklahoma State University, 1983
Soccer Skill Development of Children.
- Cardiovascular Disease in Ok - OAHPERD Annual Convention - Edmond , Ok - October 2019
- Cardiovascular Disease in Oklahoma: Scope and Impact - The Annual Oklahoma Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance convention - Edmond, OK - October 2019
- Diversity: Who's in? - Community and Collaboration Day Fall 2018 - Tahlequah - August 2018
- SPORTS PHYSIOLOGY - H ED 4523 - Fall 2020
- PHYSIOLOGY OF EXERCISE - H ED 4333 - Fall 2020
- INSTRUMENTATION IN EXER PHYS - H ED 4503 - Spring 2020
- CARDIOPULMONARY REHABILITATION - H ED 4533 - Spring 2020
- FITNESS ASSESS & EXER PRESC - H ED 5303 - Fall 2019
- PRACTICUM - P ED 4811 - Fall 2019
- SPORTS PHYSIOLOGY - H ED 4523 - Spring 2019
- PRACTICUM - P ED 4812 - Spring 2019
- CARDIOPULMONARY REHABILITATION - H ED 4533 - Fall 2018
- INSTRUMENTATION IN EXER PHYS - H ED 4503 - Fall 2018
- SPORTS PHYSIOLOGY - H ED 4523 - Spring 2018
- PHYSIOLOGY OF EXERCISE - H ED 4333 - Spring 2018