Dr. Earlena McKee received her Doctor of Optometry degree in 1996 from Northeastern
State University College of Optometry. She then practiced eight years in an optometry-ophthalmology
practice in Kansas where she had extensive experience with ocular disease including
treatment of glaucoma and the use of oral medications. She returned to NSU and joined
the faculty in 2004. In her spare time she enjoys playing piano and gardening.
Her research interests center around treatment of ocular disease, clinical instrumentation
and contact lenses.
She teaches Ocular Disease III (vitreous, choroid and retina), Interpersonal Communications
and Introduction to Clinic I and II.
- O.D.,Optometry,Northeastern State University,Cum laude,1996
- MA,Mathematics,University of Kansas,,1989
- BS,Mathematics Education,Pittsburg State University,Magna cum laude,1985
- Contact Lens Practice: Clinical Cases with Panel Discussion - OAOP Vision Summit - - March 2017
- Contact Lens Practice: Clinical Cases with Panel Discussion - Primary Care CE Conference, NSUOCO - - September 2015
- OCD3:VITR/CHOR/RETINAL DISEASE - OPT 6173 - Fall 2019
- INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION - OPT 4271 - Spring 2019