I am a Professor of Chemistry and the Associate Dean for the Gregg Wadley College
of Science and Health Professions at NSU. I earned my Ph.D. in Chemistry from the
University of California at Santa Barbara.
Metal ion acquisition by microorganisms, iron binding molecules produced by marine
fungi and bacteria, and biomedical applications of metal ion chelators.
General Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Bioinorganic Chemistry, Nutritional Biochemistry
- Ph D,Chemistry,University of California,,2006
- MS,Chemistry,Northern Arizona University,,1998
- BS,Chemistry,Northern Arizona University,,1996
- Siderophore production by marine-derived fungi. (Journal Article, Academic Journal), , Published, August, 2009
- Vanadium bromoperoxidase from Delisea pulchra: enzyme-catalyzed formation of bromofuranone
and attendant disruption of quorum sensing. (Journal Article, Academic Journal), , Published, November, 2011
- Structure and membrane affinity of new amphiphilic siderophores produced by Ochrobactrum
sp. SP18. (Journal Article, Academic Journal), , Published, July (3rd Quarter/Summer), 2006