I am a Professor of Chemistry and the Associate Dean for the Gregg Wadley College
of Science and Health Professions at NSU. I earned my Ph.D. in Chemistry from the
University of California at Santa Barbara.
Metal ion acquisition by microorganisms, iron binding molecules produced by marine
fungi and bacteria, and biomedical applications of metal ion chelators.
General Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Bioinorganic Chemistry, Nutritional Biochemistry
- Ph D,Chemistry,University of California,,2006
- MS,Chemistry,Northern Arizona University,,1998
- BS,Chemistry,Northern Arizona University,,1996
- UNIVERSITY STRATEGIES - UNIV 1003 - Fall 2020
- GENERAL CHEMISTRY I LECTURE - CHEM 1123 - Spring 2019
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY - CHEM 3523 - Fall 2018