Carolyn Majcher is a Doctor of Optometry and a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry.
She received her Doctorate of Optometry from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry
at Salus University and completed an ocular disease residency at the Eye Institute
of the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Following completion of her residency, Dr.
Majcher served as Chief of the Retinal Disease Clinic and an Assistant Professor at
the University of the Incarnate Word Rosenberg School of Optometry for 8 years. In
2019 she joined the Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry as
an Associate Professor and the Director of Residency Programs.
Retinal imaging, OCT angiography, glaucoma, retinal disease
Retinal imaging, OCT angiography, glaucoma, retinal disease, neuro-ophthalmic disease
- OtherOptometric Residency in Primary Care,Primary Care,The Eye Institute of the Pennsylvania
College of Optometry,,2012
- O.D.,Doctorate of Optometry ,Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University,Summa
- BS,B. S. in Natural Science,Robert Cook Honors College at Indiana University of Pennsylvania,Summa
- 12 ways to get more out of your OCT (Journal Article, Professional Journal), , Published, September, 2019
- Book Review of The Retina Illustrated by Justis P. Ehlers, MD (Book Review), , Accepted, ,
- Meeting the Demands of a Shifting Treatment Paradigm: OCT and OCTA Facilitate Earliest
Detection of Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (Journal Article, Professional Journal), , Published, July (3rd Quarter/Summer),
- You Make the Diagnosis: Macular Telangiectasia Type 2 Complicated by Subretinal Neovascularization (Newsletter), , Published, April (2nd Quarter/Spring), 2019
- 2020 Diabetic Retinopathy Care from Print to Practice - Academy of Ophthalmic Education Spring Seminar 2020 - Ontario, Canada - March
- 2019 Diabetic Retinopathy Care from Print to Practice - CE in the Rockies - Estes Park, CO - July 2019
- Beyond the Posterior Pole - All Things OCT/EYE Ski - Park City, UT - February 2020
- Contemporary Diabetic Retinopathy Care Utilizing Optical Coherence Tomography - 2020 American Academy of Optometry Annual Meeting - Virtual - October 2020
- SYSTEMIC DISEASE - OPT 6182 - Fall 2020