Received a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training from Oklahoma State University
in 2013 and a Master of Science in Health and Human Performance (Concentration in
Exercise Science) from Oklahoma State University in 2016.
Research interests include changes in neuromuscular function across the lifespan,
balance and fall prevention, neural adaptations to strength training, proprioception
and its effects on motor function, and motor deficits related to aging or disease.
Health and Exercise Science
- MS,Health and Human Performance ,Oklahoma State University ,Summa cum laude,2016
- BS,Athletic Training ,Oklahoma State University ,Cum laude,2013
- COMPARISON OF A STATIC, INDEPENDENT BALANCE PROTOCOL AND THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON
AGING BALANCE PROTOCOL ON STABILITY AND RISK OF FALLING IN THE ELDERLY (Journal Article, Professional Journal), , Published, October (4th Quarter/Autumn),
- Principals' Knowledge of Their Schools' PE Programs - national SHAPE America conference - - April 2020
- CARE & PREV OF ATH INJURIES - H ED 4383 - Fall 2019
- KINESIOLOGY - H ED 4363 - Fall 2019
- FIRST AID/RESP TO EMERGENCIES - H ED 2212 - Fall 2019