Received a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training from Oklahoma State University
in 2013 and a Master of Science in Health and Human Performance (Concentration in
Exercise Science) from Oklahoma State University in 2016.
Research interests include changes in neuromuscular function across the lifespan,
balance and fall prevention, neural adaptations to strength training, proprioception
and its effects on motor function, and motor deficits related to aging or disease.
Health and Exercise Science
- MS,Health and Human Performance ,Oklahoma State University ,Summa cum laude,2016
- BS,Athletic Training ,Oklahoma State University ,Cum laude,2013
- Principals' Knowledge of Their Schools' PE Programs - national SHAPE America conference - - April 2020
- CARE & PREV OF ATH INJURIES - H ED 4383 - Fall 2019
- KINESIOLOGY - H ED 4363 - Fall 2019
- FIRST AID/RESP TO EMERGENCIES - H ED 2212 - Fall 2019