Dr. Gary Linn holds a D.B.A. in Accounting and is a CPA. He teaches Financial and
Tax Accounting. Before coming to Northeastern State, Gary taught in France and in
Hong Kong. While not teaching he enjoys hiking and works with the Ozark Off Road
Cyclists performing trail maintenance.
How information affects decision making on Financial Statements.
Financial and Tax Accounting
- DBA, Accounting , Louisiana Tech University , 1997
- MBA, Operations , Indiana University , 1991
- BS, Accounting , Arkansas Tech University , 1987
- INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING II - ACCT 3403 - Fall 2020
- INTRO TO MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING - ACCT 2203 - Fall 2020
- INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING I - ACCT 3303 - Spring 2020
- INTRO TO FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING - ACCT 2103 - Spring 2020
- ESTATE PLANNING - ACCT 4323 - Fall 2019
- INCOME TAX ACCOUNTING - ACCT 3003 - Fall 2019
- RETIRE/EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN - ACCT 4223 - Fall 2019