Dianne joined NSU in 2015 as an instructor in Medical Laboratory Sciences, and a medical
laboratory manager. Before coming to Northeastern, Dianne spent over twenty years
in the clinical laboratory setting, and has more than twenty-five years in experience
with biological sciences.
We perform molecular testing to ID tickborne disease prevalence in equine and canines.
We are also developing a molecular approach to ID the frequency of Burkholderia species in clinical samples identified as cepacia complex in CF patients.
Laboratory Sciences, Molecular Biology/Genetics and Microscopic studies.
- PhD, Biomedical Science, Oklahoma State University College for Health Sciences, Cum
- MS, Molecular Biology, University of Akron, Magna cum laude, 1999
- BS, Biology, University of Akron, 1996
- OtherAssociate of Applied Science, Medical Laboratory Technician, Stark State College,
- Body Fluids - Friend or Foe - One Voice - ST Francis - April 2017
- Circadian Rhythm Evaluations to Determine Blood Sample Deposition Time - Oral Presentation/Defense - ZOOM - April 2020
- Crime and Time - 3MT - OSU-COM - November 2019
- Evaluation of Peromyscus spp. exposure to Borrelia burgdorferi in Northeastern Oklahoma. - American Society for Microbiology General Meeting - New Orleans, LA - June 2017
- URINALYSIS AND BODY FLUIDS - MLS 4712 - Fall 2020
- SCIENCE & MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY - SCI 3113 - Fall 2020
- MOLECULAR DIAGNOSIS - MLS 4513 - Spring 2020
- COMM IN MEDICAL LAB SCIENCE - MLS 4613 - Spring 2020
- RES METH IN MED LAB SCIENCE - MLS 4812 - Fall 2019
- COAGULATION - MLS 4722 - Fall 2019
- CONCEPTS IN IMMUNOLOGY - MLS 4013 - Spring 2019
- CLINICAL IMMUNOHEMATOLOGY - MLS 4572 - Spring 2019
- ADVANCED CLINICAL HEMATOLOGY - MLS 4334 - Fall 2018
- CLINICAL LABORATORY GENETICS - MLS 4133 - Fall 2018
- MOLECULAR DIAGNOSIS - MLS 4513 - Spring 2018
- SCIENCE & MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY - SCI 3113 - Spring 2018