Jonathan Janzen received his B.S. in Chemistry from NSU in 2012 and graduated from
NSU Oklahoma College of Optometry in 2017. He joined the faculty at NSUOCO in the
Fall of 2017 and is a full-time Assistant Professor.
Primary care and vision science.
Vision science and research courses.
- OD, Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry, 2017
- BS, Chemistry, Northeastern State University, Summa cum laude, 2012
- Meaningful Statistics - Resident Seminar - Tahlequah - December 2020
- Meaningful Statistics - Resident Seminar - Northeastern State University - November 2019
- Color Vision Review - 5 State Symposium - Northeastern State University - February 2019
- OPTOMETRY PROJECT II - OPT 6262 - Fall 2020
- VISION SCIENCE II: SENS ASPECTS - OPT 5134 - Fall 2020
- OPTOMETRY PROJECT I - OPT 6122 - Summer 2020
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY - OPT 6111 - Spring 2020
- INTRODUCTION TO CLINIC I - OPT 4291 - Spring 2020
- OPTOMETRY PROJECT III - OPT 7062 - Spring 2020
- Introduction to Clinic I - OPT 4291 - Spring 2019