Dr. Kari Henry Hulett is a veteran educator with over 20 years of experience in education.
Her background in traditional, blended and online instruction spans K12 education
through college and adult learning. Dr. Henry Hulett holds a PhD in Leadership and
a Masters in Educational Technology.
Dr. Henry Hulett has presented at state and national conferences on various topics,
including leadership in the classroom, technology in education, faculty professional
development, self-efficacy, and quality in distance learning.
Dr. Henry Hulett's teaching interests include technology in education, online teaching
and learning, leadership, and student engagement.
- PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands, 2019
- MEd, Educational Technology, American College of Education, 2013
- BA, English Education, Northeastern State University, Magna cum laude, 2001
- Transformational Classroom Leadership: Maximizing Faculty Strengths to Support Student
Learning. - Innovations Conference - - February 2019
- Youve Got Content- Now What? Building Community to Promote Online Learning. - Oklahoma Society for Technology in Education Conference - Oklahoma City - October
- Teachers as Leaders: Lessons Learned from Oz, - 2019 International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence Annual Conference
- - May 2019