- Coordinator Academic Services
Ctr for Teaching and Learning Admn
- Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow Liberal Arts 260
BioErik Harris began working for NSU in 2005 as a student worker and transitioned to full time in 2008. Erik earned his Bachelor's degree in Information Systems in 2007 followed by an MBA in 2016. Working with NSUIT from 2005 to 2016, Erik ended his time with them as the Service Desk manager and student worker coordinator. After earning his MBA Erik took a position with the NSU Center for Teaching and Learning, where he currently works as an Academic Services Coordinator with an emphasis on faculty development and instructional technology.
Erik began teaching the Foundations of Organizational Leadership and Personal Development course in 2018 as part of the Reach Higher program.
Erik has presented at conferences in California, Florida, and Texas discussing Zoom and Blackboard. He also served on the Zoom Educational Advisory board from 2017 to 2019.
- MBA,Business Administration ,Northeastern State University,,2016
- BBA,Information Systems ,Northeastern State University,,2007
- From Green to Red and Back Again: Our road to SaaS Ultra Migration - BbWorld 18 - Orlando, FL - July 2018
- Migrating to Learn With Ultra - Texas Blackboard User Group Annual Conference - San Antonio, TX - November 2017
- Northeastern State University Center for Teaching & Learning on Video Communications - Zoom Webinar Series - Webinar - October 2017
- FOUND OF ORG LDRSHP & PERS DEV - ORGL 3113 - Fall 2020
- FOUND OF ORG LDRSHP & PERS DEV - ORGL 3113 - Spring 2020
- FOUND OF ORG LDRSHP & PERS DEV - ORGL 3113 - Fall 2019
- FOUND OF ORG LDRSHP & PERS DEV - ORGL 3113 - Spring 2019