Additional Contact Methods
- Alternate Phone: (918) 605-9738
Jim Ferrell has worked in education for more than 27 years. He served as a classroom
teacher where he taught social studies and Spanish before becoming a middle school
principal. He currently works in the school administration program training new principals
and superintendents. In addition to teaching, Dr. Ferrell also works with school
district leaders around Oklahoma and the country on school improvement.
Research interests include school equity and school improvement.
Teaching interests include curriculum development, school finance, and school law.
- EDD,School Administration,Oklahoma State University,,2008
- MA,History,The University of Central Oklahoma,,2000
- BA,History,Oklahoma City University,,1992
- Reading Teaching Outcome Expectancy: Is Average Good Enough? (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Discovery, Published, April (2nd Quarter/Spring),
- Culture, Instruction and Online Learning (Journal Article, Professional Journal), Discovery, Published, December, 2017
- Working with Final Exams - CTL Presentation - Online - November 2020
- Change Theory in Practice: A Study of the Nyenga Christian School - Rocky Mountain Educational Research Association - Northeastern State University,
Broken Arrow, OK - October 2018
- Fidelity of Intervention Implementation in Public Schools - RMERA Conference 2016 - Broken Arrow, Oklahoma - October 2016