Dr. Sandra Edwards joined Northeastern State University in 1999 as a Professor of
Management, and has since served in a number of different capacities, most recently
as the Director of Graduate Business Programs.
I have done research in a wide variety; however, my interests are with corporate sustainability.
My field of teaching is quantitative methods and organizational behavior and leadership
- PhD, Business Administration, New Mexico State University, 2002
- MBA, Central Missouri State University, 1988
- BS, Business Administration, Emporia State University, 1983
- Influence of previous company support on intentions to accept a future global assignment. (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Published, October (4th Quarter/Autumn), 2019
- Give Them What They Want or Give Them What They Need?, - ACBSP Region 6 Meeting - Shawnee, Oklahoma - October 2019
- Classroom Role Models: The Effects of Professor Gender on Non-traditional Student
Success. - ACBSP National Meeting - Kansas City, MO - June 2018
- QUANT METHODS FOR BUS DEC - BADM 3963 - Spring 2021
- ANALYSIS BUS DECISION MGMT - MBA 5123 - Fall 2020
- INTEGRATIVE PROJECT OR RES - PMBA 5913 - Spring 2019