I am a 2013 graduate of NSUOCO. I have been with NSUOCO for almost 8 years. After
graduation, I worked in the REP clinics and I was the Chief of Optometry at the Redbird
Smith Health Center in Sallisaw, OK. In 2018 I moved to an on-campus position and
I am enjoying my time here at NSUOCO. I am an Associate Professor and the Chief of
Neuro-Visual Rehab clinic.
My areas of research are binocular vision and vision therapy.
I currently teach the Case Studies course to the 3rd and 4th year students, Neuroanatomy
and the lab portion of Binocular and Perception (vision therapy).
- O.D.,Optometry,Northeastern State University,Cum laude,2013
- BA,Psychology,Northeastern State University,Magna cum laude,2006
- Supervisor of student research (Other), , , ,
- Grand Rounds in Medical Optometry - 5 State Symposium - Tahlequah, OK - February 2021
- HUMAN NERVOUS SYSTEM - OPT 4213 - Spring 2020
- OPTOMETRIC CASE STUDIES III - OPT 7081 - Spring 2020
- OPTOMETRIC CASE STUDIES II - OPT 6251 - Fall 2019
- OPTOMETRIC CASE STUDIES III - OPT 7081 - Spring 2019