I joined the faculty of NSU in August, 2000, as Associate Professor of Finance. I
was promoted to the rank of Professor of Finance in August 2008. I served as Chair
of the Department of Accounting & Finance from May 2004 to July 2009. I served as
Interim Dean of the College of Business & Technology during the 2011-2012 academic
year and as Dean of the College from July 2012 to June 2017. I currently serve as
Acting Director of the Office of International Programs.
I am interested in the financial implications (particularly exchange rate risk) of
the Berlin Wall during the post-World War II period through the end of the Cold War.
In addition to basic financial management, I am interested in teaching in the areas
of financial derivatives (options and futures contracts) and international finance
(especially exchange rate risk and hedging).
- PhD, Finance, Oklahoma State University, 1994
- MBA, Business Administration, University of Arkansas, 1986
- BA, Architecture, University of Arkansas, 1980
- Derivative Securities: Recent Developments - Society of Public Accountants, Eastern Oklahoma Chapter - Tahlequah, Oklahoma -
- PRINCIPLES OF FINANCE - FIN 3213 - Fall 2020
- MANAGERIAL FINANCE - MBA 5323 - Spring 2020
- FINANCIAL PLANNING AND CONTROL - PMBA 5373 - Fall 2018
- INVESTMENTS - FIN 3633 - Spring 2018