Additional Contact Methods
After a career in healthcare, I returned to school and finished a Ph.D. in Business
Information Systems. I started my first teaching position at NSU in Information Systems
and Technology, and after ten years transferred to Math and Computer Science.
Assessment, student success factors, security, user interfaces, real-life applications.
Programming, cyber security, architecture and operating systems.
- PhD, Business Information Systems, Mississippi State University, 2004
- MS, Business Information Systems, Mississippi State University, 2002
- A Follow-up Study of Detecting Phishing Emails (Conference Proceeding), Discovery, Published, November, 2009
- A Follow-up Study of Using Remote Desktop Applications in Education (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Integration, Published, 2009
- A TAM Analysis of an Alternative High-Security User Authentication Procedure (Book, Chapter in Scholarly Book-New), Discovery, Published, 2008
- An Empirical Assessment of Technology Adoption as a Choice between Alternatives (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Published, October (4th Quarter/Autumn), 2009
- Class Participation as Predictor of Student Performance (Conference Proceeding), Teaching & Learning, Published, March, 2020
- MDFC-ResNet:An Agricultural System to More Accurately Recognize Crop Diseases (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Discovery, Submitted,
- Class Participation and Student Performance: A Tale of Two Courses (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Teaching & Learning, Accepted,
- Cloud-based Computing - OK Supercomputing Symposium 2017 - Norman, OK - September 2017
- Influence of Online Connectivity and Online Attention on Student Performance - Tulsa Research Day - Tulsa, OK - November 2017
- Replacing BlackBoard with Free and Low-cost Software - Oklahoma Research Day - Enid - March 2018
- Steganography, Stegodetection, and Steganalysis - Oklahoma Research Day - Enid - March 2018
- OBJECT BASED VISUAL PROG - CS 3023 - Fall 2020
- PARALLEL PROGRAMMING - CS 4553 - Fall 2020
- SEL TOPICS IN COMP SCIENCE - CS 3103 - Fall 2020
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING - CS 4203 - Fall 2020