Rad Alrifai received a Ph.D. in computer science from Illinois institute of Technology.
He serves as a Professor of Computer Science at Northeastern State University. He
is particularly interested in computer science education, software engineering, and
data analytics. He is the author or co-author of several scholarly articles and conference
papers. Furthermore, he has directed over eighty undergraduate capstones/research
projects spanning multiple areas in computer science.
Computer science education, software engineering, and data analytics
Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Computer Programming.
- Ph D,Computer science,Illinois institute of Technology,,1996
- Human Action Monitoring for Healthcare Based on Deep Learning (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Integration, Published, October (4th Quarter/Autumn),
- SEL TOPICS IN COMP SCIENCE - CS 4103 - Fall 2020
- DIGITAL FORENSICS I - CR J 3573 - Fall 2020
- PROF DEV IN COMPUTER SCIENCE - CS 4233 - Fall 2020
- DATA STRUCTURES - CS 3403 - Fall 2020
- BASIC COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE - CS 3173 - Fall 2020
- WINDOWS PROGRAMMING - CS 4253 - Spring 2020
- WEB APPLICATIONS - CS 4143 - Spring 2020
- COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNSHIP - CS 4113 - Spring 2020
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - CS 4343 - Fall 2019
- BASIC COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE - CS 3173 - Fall 2019
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING - CS 4203 - Spring 2019
- DIGITAL FORENSICS II - CR J 4573 - Spring 2019
- OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING - CS 3033 - Fall 2018
- WINDOWS PROGRAMMING - CS 4253 - Spring 2018