All tenured and tenure-track faculty are eligible with the exception of department chairs, assistant deans, associate deans, and deans. Voting members include the following:
- Two tenured or tenure track faculty representatives from each academic college, one of whom is the designated curriculum coach. Faculty members are appointed by the dean.
- Two student representatives, one undergraduate and one graduate. The undergraduate student representative is appointed by NSGA. The graduate student representative is appointed by the Dean of the Graduate College
- One representative from the Faculty Council;
- One representative from the Graduate Council; and
- One library representative
- Representative from the Registrar’s office, ex officio
- Representative from Academic Affairs office, ex officio
The chair of the curriculum committee will serve a two-year term. At the end of the service term, the chair will be replaced by the vice chair.