The Banner Operations Committee acknowledges and accepts shared responsibility for the standardization, upgrade/maintenance support, adherence to data standards, systems, processes and development of policies and procedures for security of administrative data.
- Encourages open communication and information sharing for issues, concerns, enhancements, and information that apply to functional offices, business processes, administrative systems, and data of Northeastern State University.
- Serves as an advisory group pertaining to new administrative projects and systems that significantly impact functional offices and business processes of the University.
- Coordinates institutional resources (primarily project scheduling and personnel) to implement, integrate, upgrade, secure, test and support administrative systems.
- Reviews and prioritizes requests from the university community for enhancements of administrative systems to measure the impact of recommended changes on all areas.
- Continually identifies, reviews, evaluates, and enhances training needs and opportunities provided to the University community.
- Supports, implements, and communicates group decisions and policies to respective University departments and organizations.