- Oct 24-Dec 13: Enrollment and Add/Drop
- December 12: Intersession Classes Begin
- December 12: Last Date to Add Intersession Classes
- December 13: Last Date to Withdraw from Intersession Classes and Receive a Refund
- December 21: Last Date to Drop Intersession Classes with a “W”
- January 5: Last Day to Drop a Single Class or Withdraw from All Intersession Classes
NOTE: A grade of “W” can be assigned in classes dropped between December 22 and January 5 only if the student has a passing grade at the time the class is dropped.
- January 6: Intersession Classes End
Winter Intersession classes will be held December 12-21, 2016, and January 3-6, 2017. Christmas Break for these classes will be December 22- 30, 2016. New Year’s Break will be January 2, 2017.
Students may enroll in a maximum of three hours during the winter intersession. Intersession hours will count on the Spring 2017 total hours. Students may enroll in these courses through goNSU by choosing Spring 2017 term.