You may view your unofficial transcript in goNSU. Select the Student tab, then View Transcript in the Academic & Registration Information portal.
Northeastern State University has partnered with Parchment to offer delivery of your official NSU transcript. This service allows you to request, track, and verify delivery of your official credentials 24/7 without calling or coming to campus.
- Holds on your account must be cleared before the transcript request can be processed
Electronic transcripts: $5.00 per copy. A valid email address is required for the individual or office receiving the transcript. Orders are normally processed within 24 to 48 hours.
- Paper transcripts: $6.00 per copy. Print and mail orders are typically processed and mailed the same day if the order is placed before 2:00 p.m. CST. Mail delivery times vary between USPS & FedEx. Expedited and international delivery services are available for an additional cost.
- You will receive email confirmation messages at each step of the order process
- You may track your order online via the transcript ordering portal
- The cost is payable with VISA, MasterCard or Discover
- eTranscripts can be downloaded 3 times within 30 days
Go to NSU eTranscript and create a new account to start the ordering process. Returning users can log in to an existing account.
Students may also pick up their paper transcripts in person at the Office of the Registrar in Tahlequah or at the Student Affairs Office in Broken Arrow. There is a limit of five per day and a photo ID is required.
Yes, once admitted to NSU, login to goNSU and go to your Student tab.
You can view your grades online at goNSU (requires a NSU username and password). Select the Student tab and then look for Final Grades in the Academic & Registration Information portal. You must select a term. Grades will not be available until completion of the semester.
For a list of majors offered see the Degrees and Majors page.
Log in to goNSU (requires an NSU username and password) and select the Student tab. Next select “Concise Student Schedule” in the Academic & Registration Information portal.
You can add a class or drop a class using the self service menu via goNSU.