facebook pixel

Broken Arrow FAQs

Is it possible to complete a degree entirely at the Broken Arrow campus without taking some classes at the Tahlequah campus?

In adherence with state policy, NSUBA cannot accept freshmen, although it is possible to start and finish your degree at the Broken Arrow campus through our partnership with Tulsa Community College (TCC). Many TCC courses are taught on the NSUBA campus. These transfer to NSUBA when you are finished with TCC classes.


Do you have to be a junior or a senior to attend the Broken Arrow campus?

NSU offers upper division classes (3000/4000 level classes) in majors offered at Broken Arrow, and students who have met necessary prerequisites are eligible for these junior/senior level courses. Sophomore students often enroll in both TCC courses (1000 / 2000 level) and NSU courses at the same time in addition to having the option to take general education courses online through our Tahlequah campus.