I was born in the United States and have lived there most of my life. My Ph.D. is
in history from Emory University.
My research focuses on twentieth-century American intellectual history.
I enjoy teaching American intellectual history.
- Ph D,History,Emory University,,1991
- "Pondering the People: Willmoore Kendall's Intellectual Path From Progressive to Conservative
Populism," in Walk Away: When the Political Left Turns Right (Book, Chapter in Scholarly Book-New), , Published, , 2019
- "Sooner State 'Boy Wonder:' The Oklahoma Roots of Willmoore Kendall's Thought." (Journal Article, Academic Journal), , Published, April (2nd Quarter/Spring), 2019
- "Hard-Boiled Local Vintage: A Review of Bob Avey's Twisted Perception," - Oklahoma Foundation for the Humanities, The Museum Broken Arrow - - May 2018
- HISTORIOGRAPHY & HIST RESEARCH - HIST 3393 - Spring 2020