Dr. Jones holds a Ph.D. and M.A. in Political Science from the University of Massachusetts,
Amherst. He has served as a Library Director for seven years and as a professor in
Political Science and Women's and Gender Studies for two decades.
Gender identity; feminist theory; democratic citizenship; and information literacy.
Political theory, feminist thought, and gender studies.
- Ph D,Political Science,University of Massachusetts,,2002
- MA,Political Science,University of Massachusetts,,2000
- BA,Liberal Studies,Loyola University,Summa cum laude,1992
- Feminisms Sons: FtMs, Epistemological Privilege, and the Development of a Trans-Positive
Feminism - Northeastern Political Science Association Meeting - Montreal - November 2018
- Global Feminism as an Effective Response to Terrorism, Political Extremism, and Poverty - Mercy Conference on Higher Education Symposium - Erie, PA - June 2010
- In/Essential Embodiment: Reconciling Poststructuralist Critiques of Gender with the
Identity Claims of Transgendered Persons - Southern Political Science Association Meeting - New Orleans, LA - January 2011
- Speaking Power to Truth: Female Suicide Bombers and the Gendering of Violence - Southwestern Political Science Meeting - Albuquerque, NM - November 2006
- Truth be Told: The Irrelevance of Fact in Contemporary Political Discourse - Southern Political Science Association Meeting - New Orleans, LA - January 2015