Dr Dilene Crockett
Management Broken Arrow
- Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow Business & Technology 111
BioDilene Crockett is Professor of Management/Chair, Management/Marketing Department at Northeastern State University. Dr. Crocketts core teaching and research interests include global strategic management; innovation/rural entrepreneurship; deadlines/flexible work practices; and multiculturalism/migration.
Crockett has published/presented over 25 peer-reviewed scholarly papers including publications in the prestigious Strategic Management Journal, the Journal of International Entrepreneurship, the Journal of Product Innovation Management and the Journal of Enterprising Communities.
Crockett completed a Ph.D. in Management with concentrations in strategy/information systems from the University of Texas in Arlington, a MBA from the University of Chicago with concentrations in international business and accounting, and a BS in Communications with a minor in computer science from the University of Tulsa.
Most of Crocketts 20-year business career was in the media and publishing industry, with jobs in technology, general management, marketing and research.
- Ph D,Strategic Management,University of Texas at Arlington,Summa cum laude,2004
- MBA,International Business,University of Chicago,Magna cum laude,1993
- BS,Communications,University of Tulsa,Summa cum laude,1986
Aging in the workplace and flexible work practices
Multiculturalism and migration
Creativity, innovation, immigrant and rural entrepreneurship
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Classroom Role Models: The Effects of Professor Gender on Non-traditional Student Success. (Conference Proceeding), , Published, August, 2016
- Give Them What They Want or Give Them What They Need?, - ACBSP Region 6 Meeting - Shawnee, Oklahoma - October 2019
- Biomimicry: Design Inspired by Nature - Academy of Management - Atlanta, GA - August 2017
- Managing the Zoom Classroom - Workshop Series - - March 2020
- BUSINESS ANALYTICS - BADM 5203 - Fall 2020
- BUSINESS POLICY - MGMT 4213 - Fall 2020
- ADVANCED MARKET ANALYTICS - MKT 5103 - Spring 2020