Neal N. Xiong (S’05–M’08–SM’12) is current an Associate Professor (5rd year) at Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Northeastern State University, OK, USA. He received his both PhD degrees in Wuhan University (2007, about sensor system engineering), and Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (2008, about dependable communication networks), respectively. Before he attended Northeastern State University, he worked in Georgia State University, Wentworth Technology Institution, and Colorado Technical University (full professor about 5 years) about 10 years. His research interests include Cloud Computing, Security and Dependability, Parallel and Distributed Computing, Networks, and Optimization Theory. Dr. Xiong published over 200 international journal papers and over 100 international conference papers. Some of his works were published in IEEE JSAC, IEEE or ACM transactions, ACM Sigcomm workshop, IEEE INFOCOM, ICDCS, and IPDPS.
- Ph D, Fault-tolerant System/Networks, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, , 2008
- Ph D, Software Engineering, Wuhan University, , 2007
- OtherM.E. , Computer Science, Central China Normal University, , 2004
- OtherB.E., Computer Science, Hubei University of Technology, , 2002
Dr. Xiong published over 200 international journal papers, including 20 journal papers from NSU. Some of his works were published in IEEE JSAC, IEEE or ACM transactions, ACM Sigcomm workshop, IEEE INFOCOM, ICDCS, and IPDPS.
I studied in Central China Normal University (CCNU) to obtain my master degree (3 years) of teaching on computer science based on comprehensive theory exams & trial lectures and extensive teaching experience. I also have lots of practice about teaching from 2008 about 12 years.
- Cloud-based Computing - OK Supercomputing Symposium 2017 - Norman, OK - 27 Sep 2017
- Replacing BlackBoard with Free and Low-cost Software - Oklahoma Research Day - Enid - 09 Mar 2018
- Steganography, Stegodetection, and Steganalysis - Oklahoma Research Day - Enid - 09 Mar 2018
- - the 4th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Security - China - 08 Jun 2018
- A Model and Application of Collaborative Simulation Training System for Substation Based on Virtual Reality - the 12th International Conference on Future Information Technology (FutureTech2017) - Seoul, Korea - 22 May 2017
- Trusted Fault Tolerant Cloud Computing - The Third International Conference on Cloud Computing and Security, (ICCCS 2017) - China - 16 Jun 2017
- - The 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing (BDCloud 2016) - Atlanta - 08 Oct 2016
- - Oklahoma Supercomputing Symposium 2016 - Oklahoma - 01 Jan 2016
- - Oklahoma Supercomputing Symposium 2015 - Oklahoma - 01 Jan 2015