From Claremore, Oklahoma
Served as an "Aviation antisubmarine warfare electronics technician" in the US Navy from 1987-1990;
Faculty at Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology from 2002-2015;
Assistant Professor at Tulsa Community College from 2015-2018;
Assistant Professiont at NSU from 2018-present.
BS Computer Science from Oklahoma State University 1992;
MS Computer Science University of Tulsa 2005;
PhD Computer Science Oklahoma State University 2015.
PhD research topic was wireless sensor networks.
Plays drums, currently in bluegrass band "Klondike 5" playing drums and harmonica.
Old (and new) motorcycle enthusiast.
Author of open source applications AstroGrep and OSUQuiz.
- Ph D, , Oklahoma State University, , 2015
- MS, Computer Science, University of Tulsa, , 2006
- BS, Computer Science, Oklahoma State University, , 1992
Computer networking, computer security, embedded programming and devices.
Computer programming and program design.
- HMM-driven Smart White-space-aware Frame Control Protocol for Coexistence of ZigBee and WiFi (Conference Proceeding), , Published, July (3rd Quarter/Summer), 2013
- Robust multi–hop communication in high density wireless networks (Journal Article, Academic Journal), , Published, September, 2014
- Class Participation and Student Performance: A Tale of Two Courses (Conference Proceeding), Discovery, Accepted, November, 2019
- Class Participation as Predictor of Student Performance - Oklahoma Research Day - Weatherford, Oklahoma - 06 Mar 2020
- INTERNET SECURITY - CS3633 - Spring 2020
- OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING - CS3033 - Spring 2020
- PROGRAMMING FOR CYBER SECURITY - CS3643 - Spring 2020
- BASIC COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE - CS3173 - Fall 2019
- COMPUTER SCIENCE I - CS2014 - Fall 2019
- DATA STRUCTURES - CS3403 - Fall 2019
- PRINCIPLES OF TCP/IP - CS3663 - Fall 2019