Originally from Catoosa, OK, Dr. Pursley has been teaching Drama at NSU since 2003. She teaches, directs, and designs for productions in the drama program and also serves as the Artistic Director for the River City Players shows during the summer season. She also serves as an Assistant Dean in the College of Liberal Arts, focusing on the areas of recruitment, promotion, facilities, and students.
The impact of drama on children and the educational process.
The importance of arts education.
Drama as a therapeutic tool/technique.
The experiences of arts students in various levels of education
Stage Directing, Acting, Costume Design, Props Design, Children's Theatre, Drama in the Classroom, Theatre Makeup, Theatre Management.
- UNIVERSITY STRATEGIES - UNIV1003 - Fall 2017
- CAPSTONE EXPERIENCE - DRAM4993 - Fall 2017
- THEATRE APPRECIATION - DRAM2763 - Fall 2017
- INTRO TO DRAMA I - DRAM2003 - Fall 2017
- SUMMER THEATRE - DRAM4104 - Summer 2017
- PROFESSIONAL SEMESTER - DRAM4803 - Summer 2017
- ARTS MANAGEMENT - THTR4003 - Fall 2016
- CHILDREN'S THEATRE - THTR4763 - Fall 2016