Pamela Louderback is an Associate Professor of Library Services and the Library Director at Northeastern State University’s Broken Arrow campus. She holds a Doctorate in Higher Education Administration and Public Policy from Oklahoma State University, a Master’s in Library and Information Systems from the University of Oklahoma, and a Bachelor’s in Governance and Public Policy. Louderback is a Fulbright Scholar whose research study focused on the comparison of language revitalization policies. She continues to serve the Fulbright as a Fulbright Alumni Ambassador.
- EDD, Higher Education Administration, Oklahoma State University, Summa cum laude, 2008
- OtherMasters in Library and Information Studies (MLIS), Academic/Library Science, University of Oklahoma, Magna cum laude, 1997
- BA, Government and Public Policy/Political Science, Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, Magna cum laude, 1984
Louderback's research and publications focus on Indigenous academic success, curriculum technology integration, incorporating OER into the curriculum, and in assisting underrepresented students in the transition to college.
Louderback's teaching interest include information literacy, learning management systems, the organization of materials, instructional design and online educational resources.
- Academic Encounters of American Indian Freshmen: Indentifying Factors that Promote Academic Success for Native Students (Book, Scholarly-New), Discovery, Published, January (1st Quarter/Winter), 2009
- Inclusive education practices for a culturally responsive teacher education program (Conference Proceeding), Discovery, Published, October (4th Quarter/Autumn), 2016
- Bridging Worlds: Emerging Models and Practices of U.S. Academic Libraries Around the Globe (Book Review), Discovery, Published, April (2nd Quarter/Spring), 2017
- Developing Culturally Responsive Curriculum and Learning Resources for School Library Education Programs (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Discovery, Published, December, 2017
- Setting Sail for Tipasa: Preparing for an Interlibrary Loan System Transition (Journal Article, Academic Journal), Discovery, Published, October (4th Quarter/Autumn), 2019
- Open Educational Resources & the NSU Libraries - Open Educational Resources & the NSU Libraries - - 31 Jan 2019
- Creatively Integrating the ACRL Framework through the Big Read Grant Program - Making Information Meaningful - Tulsa Community College - SE Campus - 01 Oct 2015
- Distinguished Judge - Institute of Ideas Debating Matters, UK - Royal Belfast Academical Institution, Belfast, Northern Ireland - 01 Nov 2010
- Rightfully Hers - Rightfully Hers Popup Traveling Exhibit - Broken Arrow, OK - 01 Sep 2019