I am an Assistant Professor of Economics in the College of Business& Technology at Northeastern State University, where I teach Principles of Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Money and Banking, Business Statistics and Managerial economics. Previously, I worked as a postdoctoral research associate at Northeastern University, a postdoctoral fellow and guest lecturer at Boise State University, and a research/teaching associate at Oklahoma State University.
- Ph D, Environmental and Resource Economics, Oklahoma State University , , 2012
My research focuses upon resource economics, especially water resources management in western United States. I have worked on optimal allocation of water under droughts and the role of water markets in alleviating water shortages when there exist both physical and institutional constraints .
My teaching interests span a variety of courses mostly focused upon applied microeconomics and quantitative methods. At NSU, I have taught Principles of Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Money and Banking. Business Statistics and Managerial Economics.
- PRIN OF MICROECONOMICS - ECON2213 - Spring 2018
- PRIN OF MACROECONOMICS - ECON2313 - Spring 2018
- BUSINESS STATISTICS - BADM3933 - Spring 2018
- MONEY AND BANKING - ECON3013 - Fall 2017