Kimberly Church joined the faculty of Northeastern State University in 2017 as an Instructor of Teacher Education. An alumna of NSU, she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education and a Masters of Education in Reading. Ms. Church is currently pursuing a PhD in Curriculum Studies at Oklahoma State University. Her background includes 14 years in public education as both a classroom teacher and curriculum specialist. Her research interests include teacher efficacy and capacity building, instructional coaching, and reading development.
- M.Ed., Reading, Northeastern State University, , 2006
- BA, Elementary Education, Northeastern State University, , 2002
- UNIVERSITY STRATEGIES - UNIV1003 - Fall 2017
- CLIN TEACHING & PRE-INTERN I - EDUC3313 - Spring 2017
- EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES - EDUC4823 - Spring 2017