Dr. Renée L. Cambiano is professor of education at Northeastern State University, Tahlequah Oklahoma and holds a doctorate in adult and vocational education from the University of Arkansas, an M.S. in instruction and curriculum leadership from the University of Memphis, and a B.S. in biology with a fisheries emphasis from Northeastern State University. She currently serves as program chair for the Master of Science in Leadership and the Master of Education in Instructional Leadership programs at Northeastern State University, where she has taught since 2000. She has published and presented at regional, national, and international conferences.
- EDD, Adult and Vocational Education, University of Arkansas, , 1999
- MS, Instruction and Curriculum Leadership, Univeristy of Memphis, , 1995
- BS, Double Major Biology, Fisheries Biology, Northeastern State Univeristy, , 1989
Leadership, transformative learning, adult and nontraditional student learning; learning styles instruction; brain-based learning; global-minded teaching; the learning process (moving from teaching to learning); innovative learning environments; and technology-enhanced learning.
Adult learning, learning styles, brain-based learning, differentiated instructional strategies, leadership, research, and I am Dunn and Dunn Learning Styles Certified.
- Nails on a Chalkboard: Revolutionizing Faculty Leadership (Book, Chapter in Scholarly Book-New), , , , 0
- Higher Education Response to Exponential Societal Shifts (Book, Textbook-New), , , , 0
- Acquisition of Graduate Student Knowledge, Skills and Dispositions: Bridging Theory to Practice through a Competency-Based Assessment Tool - International Conference on Learning - - 13 Jul 2020
- Utilizing a Competency-Based Assessment Tool to Facilitate Faculty-Student Mentorship - Improving University Teaching Conference - - 01 Jul 2020