Tahlequah, OK 74464
Originally constructed as a two-story building in 1948 and expanded to three stories in 1966, this building was renovated in 1996. The buildings electrical and telecommunications infrastructure has been updated and expanded to serve the demands of information technology. With 120,000 square feet of space, seating for 600, 60 publicly accessible computer workstations and terminals, and more than 50,000 feet of linear shelf space, the John Vaughan Library meets the American Library Association/Association of College and Research Libraries space and seating standards. The east wing of the library, renovated in 1998, houses the library archives and university records and the offices of Institutional Research and Assessment Services. The Student Academic Success Center and the office of International Student Services is also located in the library.
Website: Click to Visit