We will feature the program directors for:
- The MEd Early Childhood Education
- The MS Health and Sport Science
- The ACE Institute and the MEd Instructional Leadership
- The MS Leadership
- The MS Library Media and Information Technology
- The MEd Reading
- The MEd School Administration
- The MEd Special Education - Autism Spectrum Disorders
- The Alternative Certification for Educators (ACE) Institute
The webinar is specially designed for teachers seeking master's credentials, those accepted in the alternative placement program, or those seeking to work in school administration.
All programs and certificates are 100% online and have a summer start available now!
You will hear from expert program faculty about how an advanced degree in an Education field can accelerate your professional opportunities.
This webinar will be offered on Apr 19, 2021 04:00 PM in Central Time (US and Canada)
Click here to register for the webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
An application fee waiver will be available to all who attend and a limited scholarship opportunity will be announced! You don't want to miss it!
Monday, April 19, 2021