Spring 2022: Payment Information
Tuition and Fees Due
All tuition and fees are due by January 06, 2022. Accounts not paid in full are subject to late charges and holds may be placed on any future enrollment and on your academic records.
Students with Financial Aid
If you have financial aid, it may be used to pay your tuition and fees. Financial aid will be applied directly to your institutional charges (tuition, fees, and housing). Any excess funds will be distributed to you.
Learn more about refunds.
Review Your Account
Login to goNSU to view all of your NSU account activity. Call (918) 444-2160 to discuss details of your account.
Electronic payments may be made by selecting the “My Account” link found on goNSU. Specifically:
- From the NSU website, click goNSU in the upper right corner of the webpage
- Log in using your NSU username and password
- Click on the "Make a Payment" link listed in the Quick Links section on the right column or click on the "My Account" icon located on the goNSU Home, Students, or Employees pages
Several payment options are available through this online service. Students may opt to authorize payment using an Electronic Check (ACH) transaction. The Electronic Check option is free to use. An additional, related feature gives users the opportunity to store their ACH information, so it will be easily available for use during future transactions.
Learn more about payments.
Pay by Mail
Make your check payable to Northeastern State University. Checks may be mailed to Northeastern State University Office of Bursar Services, 601 N Grand Ave, Tahlequah, OK 74464-2399.
Pay by Credit Card
Credit card payments may also be made securely and easily through the "My Account" link found on goNSU. Credit card payments will only be accepted through this online method. Credit cards accepted include Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Persons making credit card payments will be assessed a 2.85% convenience fee.
Refunds are calculated based on the day the official withdrawal is filed in the Registrar’s Office (in person, by fax or by post mark date), not when the student stopped attending classes. A credit will be issued to your Bursar account for the full amount if the class is dropped within the time listed below.
- 16 week class - First day of class through the tenth business day
- 8 week class - First day of class through the fifth business day
- 4 week class - First day of class through the fourth business day
- 2 week class - First day of class through the second business day
- Weekend course - First day of class