Creativity Celebration - Submission Forms
Gather Here. Celebrate Creativity.
Celebrating Research, Scholarship & Creative Achievement (CRSCA)
Recognizing the intellectual and creative achievements of faculty and staff at Northeastern State University by honoring the work that goes on outside of the classroom
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
4 p.m. in the John Vaughan Library, South Lobby
Please join us for music, refreshments and exhibits.
All are welcome to attend.
Call for Submissions – Deadline March 21, 2011
Download the CRSCA submission form (pdf)
The actual materials (articles, books, posters, works of art, etc.) should be sent or delivered to Amanda Chappelle located in the John Vaughan Library Room 214A prior to March 25, 2011
- Submissions are limited to current NSU faculty and staff
- All work must have been published, funded, presented, or exhibited during the previous (2010) calendar year
Submissions may include but are not limited to:
- journal articles
- academic posters presented at regional or national conferences
- book reviews
- funded grants
- work in all areas of fine arts
- playbills and related materials including costume and set design materials
- audio or video recordings of theatrical and dance performances
- any external awards presented for judging, eg. CASE, AASCU, etc.
For more information call (918) 444-3230
CRSCA is coordinated by NSU University Relations, the NSU Office of Grants and Contracts, and the John Vaughan Library
Published: 3/11/2011 12:11:16 PM