Are you sure?
Have you applied for graduation with the Registrar’s Office? Deadline for spring graduation is January 1, 2014.
Are you talking to your advisor? They can ...
- Help with holds that may keep you from graduating.
- Make sure all your degree requirements are in order.
Have you updated your career services account? NSU is ready to help you get to your next step, whether it be an internship, job, or graduate school. Career Services offers assistance with job searches, resumes, interviewing, and much more.
What is the status of your student loan?
- You are required to begin making payments on your student loans six months after you graduate.
- Exit counseling is required when you graduate.
- Know who you owe. (NSLDS) National Student Loan Data System is the federal database where the U.S. Department of Education keeps track of all your Title IV loan and grant information.
Have you joined the Alumni Association? Membership in the NSU Alumni Association is the best way to show your pride and affinity for Northeastern State. As a new graduate, you have the opportunity to join at a greatly reduced rate. Stay connected with NSU and your fellow graduates through the NSU Alumni Association.